1. Geoff Currey
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 13 February 2007
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

The forums are now open. To start with there is only one topic area. As time goes on more will be created as we start to see what you post here.

Feel free to express your thoughts, ideas and feelings about Aussie music related matters.

Geoff
Bonnie Griffiths Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
it is good to see sites like this to help the Aussie music people, its good to be able to spread the word a bit to help them along, I have just joined and will be feeling my way around, I hope this site really takes off....thank you to those who are taking the time to create it....:)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Geoff Currey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
HI Bonnie.

Thanks. The site should pick up again. We have actually been online for a few years but the site has just undergone a major change and a lot of the old links and things where no longer working and the way the data was being stored was too hard to move to the new system so the site now looks new and empty.

Thanks for spreading the word. Remember any suggestions you have are welcome.

Geoff
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Bonnie Griffiths Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I look forward to spreading the news about the two bands that I help here in Melbourne, thanks for starting it up again....:)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
kristy tavern Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
great that there is a site developed like this!
awesome stuff.:kiss:
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Geoff Currey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks star1. We are also open to ideas and suggestions for AMi. The site has existed for a long time but times are changing and the web is not the same as it was when this site was first put online so any suggestions you have to bring it into the new age of music sites is very welcome. We will soon be adding forms so people can submit news items.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Share This

Follow Us